Bachelor in Accounting
Accountants play crucial role in business. Their ability to measure financial information and use this to make projections affect economic decision-making at all levels. Accountancy is one of the fastest growing areas of business activity. Financial accountants report on the performance of an organization, while management accountants provide financial information to help with planning and strategy.
Studying accounting at Ecole Superieure Sainte Felicite University offers you a flexible programme of study. You will be able to combine your study of accounting with business, finance, economics or law and take a wide range of courses.
Our staff have a world-leading reputation as prominent researchers in the accounting discipline. Our teaching is therefore based on the most recent research findings and literature. This helps ensure that our graduates are attractive and in demand to prospective employers. Our programmes provide an excellent foundation for those hoping to gain a professional accountancy qualification and can also prepare you for career in finance and other sectors.
- Accounting Clerk
- Accounts Payable/Receivable Clerk
- Accounting Information System Specialist
- Actuarial Accountant/Insurance Accountant
- Budget Analyst
- Capital Accountant
- Comptroller/Financial Controller
- Prospective candidates must have obtained a minimum of five (5) credit passes in SSCE or NECO in not more than two (2) sittings, including a pass at credit level in both English and Mathematics and other subjects relevant to the candidate’s chosen field of study.
- Subjects include Accounting, Commerce, government and Biology.
- Copies of Birth Certificate/Age declaration
- Copies of testimonials
- 5 passport photograph